Saturday, March 28, 2009

To the few

Welcome. I am Valya Bottel. I, indeed, am a female author. It is likely, though not necessarily true that this is a pen name. Granted, there are very persuasive arguments on both sides of the issue, so I would suggest not wasting your time on it.

I am here to share--to share what is often left unsaid. How many lovestruck girls have kept silent when their hearts were full with the poetry of sorrow? How many couples wanted words to express how it felt to leave each other, but let them go forever unsaid?--lost. And how many ardent men, full of integrity and honor, felt the desire to express their thoughts, yet let such noble aspirations go to waste? This is a record for you.

I know that likely few will read this. One of my favorite quotes is
"Blogging: never before have so many with so little to say said so much to so few."
I laugh at myself, because I know how true it is. Yet, why do I do it? Because I am writing for the few, the ones who by chance do stumble upon this. I hope that this hits you, as it would have hit me in my time.

Until we meet again--yours,
Valya

No comments:

Post a Comment